Online Solution-Focused Brief Therapy.
I offer call and video counselling. These forms of e-therapy work extremely well and my solution-focused therapy practice is open to couples, individuals and families.
The benefits of online solution-focused therapy:
- it’s easy to arrange sessions around your timetable.
- You can be anywhere – I counsel people from both the UK and abroad. You can even have therapy sessions while on holiday (should you really wish to!)
- Accessing sessions need not be a problem if you are under the weather or have a disability.
- You won’t have the inconvenience of finding a baby sitter.
I also work with many students whose university counselling service is oversubscribed; this is an ideal way for students to access counselling quickly and affordably.
These are some other reasons why online call therapy is preferred by some clients:
- they like the anonymity and feel safer
- they feel their anonymity enhances confidentiality
- they find it easier to discuss difficult issues if they can’t be seen, or can’t see the therapist
- they feel more in control of the therapy (although in SFBT the client is more in control of the direction of the therapy in any case)
- they feel they can get down to issues that matter much more quickly
You can choose whatever format of e-therapy suits you: video or call. Please call or email me should you wish to discuss this option and for information on how it works and we can get started as soon as you wish.