CPD Training in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
I present training courses and workshops in solution-focused brief therapy for professionals in the mental health field. Some of these continuous professional development courses (CPDs) and workshops are attended not only by therapists, social workers, and case workers, but are also of interest to teachers, doctors, nurses, priests, care workers and family mediation lawyers.
- Courses can be tailored to individual and company/agency needs in terms of specific content and length.
- They can be face-to-face, or delivered to small groups. The one-one training in SFBT techniques and interventions is extremely popular with therapists. Please call me for details.
- Follow-up supervision sessions are offered to individuals on face-to-face training courses for limited periods. These can be undertaken by skype call or video.
- Courses include a comprehensive understanding of the approach and enjoyable, challenging workshop activities, practice and discussion. They aim to provide you with a sound, initial knowledge of the approach from which you can draw and apply to your specific field of practice.
- Good quality seminar materials are provided with the courses; they are devised to be an accessible reference for trainees in their future work with clients.
Examples of Training Courses Offered
AN INTRODUCTION TO SOLUTION-FOCUSED BRIEF THERAPY
SOLUTION-FOCUSED BRIEF THERAPY FOR COUPLES : AN INTRODUCTION
SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY : WORKING IN-DEPTH WITH THE MIRACLE QUESTION IN COUPLE AND INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING
SOLUTION-FOCUSED THERAPY: PRACTICE WORKSHOP
Should you wish to discuss or book a training course for presentation at your agency, college or workplace, or you wish to book a one-one training day, please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.